Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Amanda,

I have been working, working, working, working, working, because all of my major electronics have crashed in the last two weeks????? ridiculous.

i'm proud to report that i REALLY am a leader at my youth group, and i absolutely love it.

i have been incredibly creative recently...making pillows and blankets, and redecorating frames.. i'm just trying to get my room done in a wallet efficient manner... so i'm making stuff myself :) like who wants to spend 10 bucks on pillow cases when you have fabric and a sewing machine?? haha. good times.


oh and i met maria and sarah at the airport and got to see them for like 5 minutes!!!
the drive was worth it. i'm so proud of them.
and, i can't believe sam and tasha leave in like 3 weeks!!!!
exciting stuff.


i love you so much.
miss you a lot.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I am not surprised at all you've been doing. You're a very creative girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're doing well. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you doing with yourself? How are you? What's going on in your life?

    ReplyDelete