Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Amanda,

So I'm watching the "best Christmas pageant ever" and creating a faith promise card to assist me in my fund raising endeavors over the summer. I have a long list of things that i am supposed to accomplish for Allison by the end of the day, and yet I am by no way interested in completing them all. oh well. i'll do my best. haha.

SOOOO did you hear that there is an open casting call for Glee? anyone who is 16-26 can audition. If only... hahahah

So beyond the norm, Courtney came and taught us a class this morning on leadership. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sure I've enjoyed her class more than any of the other classes I've taken so far. omg.. and we realized this morning that we only have a week and a half left of Berean classes! yes! i've decided that as soon as i get all the books for my second year, i am going to do all the classes in like a weeks period over the summer. I'm just going to hole myself in...store up some food, and study and learn like a maniac, and then be done. it will be the biggest accomplishment, and i will be so relieved when it's over. i can barely wait. haha.

So the leaders have all continued to be extremely vague in regards to Glory week. I'll post when i get more information.

oh yea, and evidently today, Sarah's tail light went out. sad. i wish that was the only problem with my car. Did Arnie ever end up figuring out the combo?

PS...I've decided that Monday nights are one of my favorites... i really like the black market small group. It helps keep me accountable. :)
speaking of accountability... i have something to ask you later.

well, i'm going to finish watching my movie now. [YAY lunchtime]

love you.
hope you feel better.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment