Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Amanda,

This post is for the sole purpose of fawning over Glee.
Not only did i 1, have a dream about it last night,
but 2, i finished the whole season in two days.
I seriously love all the songs that they put in there... and the characters are phenomenal.
so dynamic.
i think that i love kirt, not only because of his fashion sense, but also his ability to sing Defying Gravity.

i'm pretty sure i just wish that life was like glee... where everyone just dances around and sings their feelings... it kinda makes me feel like high school musical on crack. a little bit more real too [can you imagine the uproar if troy got gabriella pregnant?!] anywho.

Life would be better if everyone knew choreographed dance moves and specified harmonies for every emotion that was evoked at any period of life.

seriously.. i think i should be on broadway someday.
i actually don't think that my voice is good enough, but i can always hope, right?

i love you!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I didn't check this for a day or two and here you were writing! I'm glad you loved Glee as much as I thought you would. It seems like my life has been confined to my home the last month and if someone hasn't been here, I have no idea about their lives. I'm very glad you've been able to come over.

    ReplyDelete