Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Amanda,

This may sound increasingly repetitive that i always say this..
but i love you. a lot. like i just got this wave of omg, i miss amanda so freaking much.
really. i don't know if i say it enough. i really miss you. substantially.
i miss coming over and just hanging out. i miss playing with your girls. i miss punching Arnie's punching bag and getting nasty cuts because i don't punch right. i miss jesus nights. i miss cream filled maple bars. i miss[?] crying baby. i miss putting Olivia to bed every night i was there, and learning about how to take care of children. I miss just being able to hug you. i miss being able to vent to you face to face. i miss complaining about the other interns to you.
i miss my Amanda. my family. ♥

ok, i needed to get that out of my system.

this i must say: can you believe that next week is the season finale of GLEE!?!
remember back in the day, when i didn't watch it and you got me into it? and i watched the entire first season in two days? lol.


so just as Applebees seemed to be the place that i never wanted to, but always ended up eating at while i was in Napa, here it seems to be Chili's. Really, it totally makes my stomach hurt. Badly.

I cleaned my room the other day. I think i'm going to paint it and rearrange it. i haven't decided what colors yet. I'll post options tomorrow. and i have to buy the corkboard and the buttons. which involved money. which involves a job. hahahha oh how the world goes round.

So my day?

sleeping my life away: Boo.
practicing piano: yay.
picking up the little sister [making the mother happy]: yay.
seeing my old ballet teacher from 5 years ago: bizarre.
going to home depot: boo.
picking out potential room decorating colors: yay.
Chili's: [my stomach votes boo]
Glee from last night: umm, duh.
the fact that i haven't showered in a few days: ....it's a matter of opinion...hahaha


Alright. i love you.
I'm going to go do worship before i go to bed.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that after all the crap I give you that you still love me.

    ReplyDelete