Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Amanda,

Due to the Espestus of the cottage cheese on my ceiling, my father and i could both potentially get lung cancer -my mother
so, last night i got the opportunity to sleep in the living room.

and i tossed, and i turned, and i tossed, and i turned. but i better get used to it because i'm going to be sleeping out there while i paint my room as well.
i have to go to home depot to see how much primer costs today.

it should be at least a couple day experience..
1st day: primer.
2nd day: white coat
3rd day: stripes on one wall
4th day: candy apple green wall
5th day: well it depends on when the pattern comes in. but stencil the other wall
6th day: print out black and white pictures and put them up
7th day: find out if my friend still doesn't want his loft bed.. and go from there.

fun stuff.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun and exciting. I require pictures of the entire process. I want step by step. Especially a side by side before and after.

    How are your devotions going? What's God been saying? When do you start at RR? Are you planning on working at the jewelry store?

    I love you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete