Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dear Amanda,

I've got a lot on my plate.
it was my second day at Red Robin today and i loved it, but i'm really nervous of screwing things up massively. i don't know how i would do that.haha
i also, really think that i will NEVER end up finishing my room. this is what i'm working on right now: i'm in the middle of stenciling the wall. i just have to touch up a few edges, repaint the ceiling, and i am done with the painting part!!!!! that will seriously be fantastic. The stencil that i have looks FANTASTIC. i am in love with it.
So i miss you a lot. Sorry i haven't posted recently, i've had a lot on my brain..funny, when i really have a lot on my brain i tend not to write anything down at all.. so if you look at my journal for the last few days...i haven't written anything. i find that to be an interesting quirk in my personality. Oh! everything is working out so well..tomorrow i work at red robin in the morning so i will be off in time to go to graduation and a leaders dinner at solid rock [the youth group] and then go to another graduation party. :) it's going to be a blast of a day. quite busy.
I ended up saying "no" to Romania, because as amazing as it sounded, it really didn't work out with the fact that i just got this new job.. and i'm trying to save up for next year's endeavors.
my brother's birthday was the other day..and i spent a heck of a lot of money on him.. because i knew my parents couldn't afford it... and i know that he loved it. we went to the movies, and i took him to the place he really wanted to eat for lunch. and i bought him these stupid kanye west glasses he really wanted. haha.

So my dad won this thing where we can take our whole family and play catch in angel's stadium in the field and take pictures in the dugout and stuff for father's day. it should be really cool. i'm actually really excited about it. go....Father's Day! i bought my dad a giftcard to the 99 cent store. he is going to love it. honestly, that place like makes him drool.

i love you so much.
i miss you a lot.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment