Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Amanda,

I start tomorrow morning at 8 at Red Robin. Seriously, I am SOOOO excited.

and yes, i still plan on working at the silver store.. i just have to figure out what my work schedule for red robin is going to be. :)

devo's have been good. [i'll expand upon that later]

and i am praying about talking to the pastor who cody was/is going to work with.. i think it might be the right thing and the best thing to do.... idk.

i'm so tired. and i'm so full. i ate so much tonight. really.

i need to write a better blog post.
i will. it's coming tomorrow. look for it. but right now?
bedtime in my living room..since i have been told i am not allowed to sleep in my room yet. hahha.

i love you.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope Red Robin went well. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete