Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dear Amanda,

so i wanted to do stripes..so we figured the smartest way to do that was with painters tape...
Photobucket
it took a really long time.
at this point, we had used up an entire roll of tape.
Photobucket
so we had to go to Home Depot.
Photobucket
this is angelique.
she looks a lot like me. hahah she dyed her hair dark just the other day. :)
Photobucket
proving we actually bought things at home depot.
Photobucket
we completed the taping of the wall.
Photobucket
so then we painted the black stripes.
Photobucket
then we painted the three green stripes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Okay, friend. I'm really glad you're room is fun and different, but I want to hear about your life. What's going on with YOU? I feel like it's been a million years since I've talked to you. I want to know how the store is working out for you and Red Robin training. I want to know how your family dynamics are these days. I want to know how your time with God has been. I want to know how well you've been with your thought life, and struggles. I want to know if/when you're going to make a desicion about going next year. I want to know what's going on in your life! I miss you, friend! I hope/pray you're doing well. I love you much!

    ReplyDelete