Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Amanda,

I have been really busy with work recently.
today was my mom's birthday, and i was so happy to be able to take her out to breakfast thurs morning and then buy her fun stuff. :)
it has been a heck of a long time since i have posted on this thing. i don't know why.
on friday...i'm working an 11 hour day. i might die. i think it is going to be fun though.
literally nothing exciting really has been happening to report..
i have been helping out my friend redecorate her house, adn at the same time have been continuing the redecoration process of my room. life has, to say the least, kept me entertained.
today i got asked "when the F*** i was running away with me[creepy guy who works across the street from me]"
and i'm pretty sure, i said never. because he was so weird! and i have no intention of running away?? strange.
my computer has not been being nice to me..it keeps dying and being super slow..it is ridiculous.

what have you been up to? normal life?
i miss you!
i miss just chatting with you.
eclipse comes out at midnight tonight. hhehehhehee.
YAY!

xoxo
love you.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's so nice to hear from you.

    My life is predictably exactly how you think it is. The only thing that you may not know is that Arnie is preparing for possible rioting in Oakland once this whole BART cop trial is done. They think they might reach a verdict by as soon as tomorrow. So, pray for him.

    The girls are doing well. Olivia is itching to get out and go, go, go. The problem is that I don't want to schlep the little ones all over town to appease the social butterfly. I think that's the biggest struggle of this stay at home mom's life.

    I am glad Red Robin is a good fit for you. You're so personable and friendly, I couldn't imagine how it wouldn't be.

    I need to go feed children. Apparently my 2 minutes of alloted computer time is up.
    I love you! And I miss you a bunch!

    ReplyDelete