Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Between You and I...

Dear Amanda,
Since this is between solely you and I, and you know, whoever else happens to discover this website who doesn't know us, I'm going to just say whatever comes to mind. So first post. First of all, I think that this is an absolutely brilliant idea, and I'm so glad you thought of it, becuase it will definitely keep me busy and keep me from committing suicide. haha. i didn't mean that... i promise.
ps... totally feel like we're in a secret club btw. like, feel like my parents just told me i can't hang out with my best friend because she's a bad influence on me or something [which i know, is not the case, but it's the feeling i can relate it to the most]
You know what I've decided? I've decided my motto for the next month is "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

However, I do think it is absolutely ridiculous that I have to type this to you just like i would if i was in a separate country when you are literally down the street. whatever.

Won't you reading this take away from your family time as well?
Wait... this isn't fair to the other interns either...do they all have a blog for just you and them as well?

haha. sorry. that was uncalled for.

love you!
xoxo,

the girl just a street away

No comments:

Post a Comment