Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Surrounded by a Sea of Elegance...

Dear Amanda,
So you would not believe how many dresses I am sitting with right now. Seriously, I just got my box of dresses that my dad sent me, and I am so excited! I'm not 100% sure that i will fit into the one i want to, but it will definitely be an adventure. It's kinda weird because it's like sitting with a bunch of your memories. Who knew i would be so obsessed with fancy dresses? hmm. Any-who, so here I am, sitting here, talking to you instead of memorizing the very, very long 2 scriptures that i must be able to quote tomorrow for core element...and i have no regrets.
Oh yes, i was going to ask you if you received the hug and kiss i sent home with O for you. If not, at least know that i sent them. :)
Omg. so in small group today, it was quite hilarious. First of all, my little children are extremely rambunctious and i absolutely love them for it, but there is one little asian boy who, well, let me tell you the back story. The last time i had him in my group he was talking about how he wanted to "kill all the girls" something i definitely want influencing all the other little boys in the group[who knows what kind of rebellion and homicide they could muster up... they are 10 year olds after all] So today, he decided it would be a great idea to reenact this time when he was scared and fell over.. so he screamed and fell over and then got up and fell over again.. and again.. and again.. and again. it was so ridiculous. but kinda entertaining at the same time.
i should probably get to memorizing those verses so i don't, idk, get kicked out?

I love you!
xoxo,
the girl just a street away

No comments:

Post a Comment