Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear Amanda,

I got 27 dresses the movie in the mail today! so i now have 3 movies to contribute to our long awaited marathon... he's just not that into you, 27 dresses, and bride wars.
all really good ones. i can't wait.

so since I've been so incredibly bored at my host home recently, I've decided that I'm going to watch my way through their movie cabinet... which isn't really that big, so it really isn't that huge of a feat. i watched Raising Helen the other day, which is sooo cute! and then i watched Julie and Julia last night which i wasn't the biggest fan of. really, i can't wait til i can come to your house again. things are just different with my host family. idk.

so today is a new day..I'm planning on reorganizing my desk today. and we actually have a really fun morning ahead of us: we have devotions, then girl time, then we have a class with Courtney Wyatt which i am definitely excited about.

so in the past couple days i have added like ridiculous amounts of music to my collection that i have been stealing from sam and ashley..it's been quite fun..
and
OMG have you heard that while i pick through the fridge for leftover food, Sarah and Tasha are going to see Legally Blond the show and eating at Rutherfords?!

and i was really excited when you bought me toothpaste. [still am.]
[i'm soo thankful for you guys as my family.]

love you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment