Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Amanda,

I don't think I've ever had anyone in my life who prays as much as you do... and whose prayers actually visually affect my life like yours do.
Honestly, i'm amazed. And, as much as i hate how God answers your prayers....i look up to you so much. I was just thinking about it today... and it is incredible how you have taken my little heart... and snuck your way into every little nook and cranny of my life-[whether you knew it or not...] and have already begun to make a crazy impact that i wasn't expecting out of Napa.

i think you will be one of those "forever friends"

i love you.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. As much as I'd love to write about how flattered I am and how much love I have for you, but I am trying to type this from my phone while burping Anna. this is the incredible life I lead. I really do love you. You're my favorite 13 year old.

    ReplyDelete