Friday, March 5, 2010

...

Dear Amanda,

So today marks the first day that people get to go over to your house and help out. And, as much as I would love to say that I am coming over, [because God knows I have SOOOOOO much to tell you] but I forfeited my right to go today because next Friday other people get to go over.. and how ironic, what should that day be but my birthday?!?! Yay! so the countdown begins...7 more days.
So I have so much to tell you that it is really hard to come up with other things that i want to tell you that i would be willing to just type up over email.
Well.. your invitation should be arriving in your mailbox at some point tonight :) and Anna Dunne's with it. Because, i don't know how else to get it to her.

Today is probably going to be a kinda boring day.. not really a lot to do, but we got to sleep in today! Got into the office at 9. Fun stuff.

how are you? this conversation is so one sided. haha. I guess that's what can be expected with a blog though. Maybe i'll text you right now. yes. that is what i will do.

love you!
xoxo,
the girl just a street away.

No comments:

Post a Comment