Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dear Amanda,

Today, after the adventure of my car almost exploding on the way to drop off the invitations at your house, Jaclyn and I spent all day watching 80's movies and random movies such as Sunshine Cleaning, Mannequin 2, and Girls Just Want To Have Fun. It was absolutely grand. We pretty much holed ourselves up, like shut the blinds, scattered movies everywhere and I began doing laundry as we watched all the movies we could possibly want. The best day off ever? minus being at your house and not seeing you. But there was a certain degree of comfort driving the oh so familiar road from jefferson to kathleen. [ps, omg, totally just felt like that moment in a movie where they use the title in the scene and it's all "how clever!] wow.
Anyways. So now, I am at Jaclyn's house having a sleepover...[i think she secretly wants me to just take my mind off my birthday party... i think she thinks i'm obsessed. haha] And, even though we have to be at the church at 6:45 in the morning to drive to Oakdale, I am up and online. hah. of course.

i love you and miss you a ton.
seriously, as pathetic as it sounds, i think i'm having withdrawals.

xoxo

the girl just a street away

No comments:

Post a Comment